Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 2009

Well, I was just patting myself on the back about not having any "serious" incidents, no hospitalizations and the boom. Off to the hospital I go. I'd had a great day, felt fabulous and then late evening my sugar bottomed out and the real fun began. After 5 hours of no relief, we decided it was time to go to the hospital. I spent the obligatory week, they found no definitive reason or cause and I came home Friday evening. I had a tough week last week, same symptoms, just not as severe and being home was a true relief. I started feeling really good on Sunday and am still feeling great.

This week is dedicated to a doctor a day. Once again, an obligation that has to be repaid after every hospitalization. The one positive is that I was able to see the heptalogist that will be treating my liver, while I was in the hospital and she began treatment, which has already eased my discomfort!

Ami

No comments: