Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dr. visit

Just got home from the neurologist. Good visit, with the exception of having to be rescued from the restroom, which was not ADA equipped appropriately. The toilet was to low and I couldn't stand up. They had to take the door off the hinges. I was MORTIFIED. Thank God, Darrin was there to help me up and out...chortle, only my luck. I've been banned from using the restroom at the offices (lol). Our last visit ended in a similar situation, except I was in a different restroom and was able to reach the door to unlock it, but still couldn't stand. I had to blow my whistle. This wasn't long after Deke had his tonsils out and had lost about 5 lbs, so his clothes were all to big for him. Deke heard the whistle took off at flat run to find me, loosing his pants, belt and diaper along the way, and everyone followed him to me. That time Shirley helped me up and out.

No comments: